STATCART Anesthesia Medical Cart configuration
The Anesthesia blue crash cart
The STATCART anesthesia procedure cart brings secure and convenient medical storage to your patient’s aid with reliability and flexibility. The Anesthesia crash cart has blue drawer fronts and cabinet, to help staff quickly designate and locate code carts.
These anesthesia carts are configured for use in any situation that may require a patient to undergo anesthesia. The drawer configurations are optimized for supplies needed during procedures including syringes, needles, oxygen masks, and tracheal tubes.
This medical cart comes equipped with:
- Waste container
- 4 large tilt bins
- Sharps container holder box
- Upper rail goalposts
- Rail mount for additional accessories
- large soft close drawers to accept most protocol trays
- Tray inserts and dividers for medication supplies
- Key Lock and lock options
- Push handle
This crash cart is delivered fully assembled with no tools required. Additional accessories can be purchased and attached to the rails.
The rail system attached to these medical storage cabinets allows the accessories to be easily added or removed with no tools. Allowing you to customize your cart easily whilst gaining better access to clean in difficult to reach areas.
The cart is constructed from rolled steel, bent, and welded together improving its strength whilst creating a seamless finish. Thus reducing areas that dirt and infection can collect. The cart sits on 3 large casters and 1 tracking caster for easy mobility around the emergency room and medical facility.
Patient care healthcare facilities:
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Extended care facilities and nursing homes
- Long term care facilities
- Rehab and psych environments
- Prompt Care Clinics
- Dental Offices and dental services
- Physician Offices
- Emergency department / urgent care
- Residential care facilities
STATCART specialty carts
Request a Quote