Emergency room Crash Cart – Red
Resuscitation medical cart
When a sudden cardiac arrest happens or other medical emergencies. The STATCART procedure cart brings medical storage and life support protocols to your patient’s aid with reliability and flexibility. The emergency cart has red drawer fronts and cabinet, to help staff quickly designate and locate code carts in an emergency.
This procedure cart is built to last and designed with infection control in mind. Backed by its limited lifetime warranty.
The cart is constructed from rolled steel, bent, and welded together improving its strength whilst creating a smooth finish. Reducing areas that dirt and infection can build up. The rail system allows the accessories to be easily added or removed with no tools. Making customizing your cart easy whilst gaining better access to clean in difficult-to-reach areas.
The steel is protected by Kewaunee’s laboratory grade powder coating, for efficient cleaning, chemical resistance, and scratch resistance.
Have the confidence in this high-quality healthcare storage system that is manufactured and sourced in the US in Statesville since 1906.
This medical cart comes equipped with:
- IV pole
- Suction cup mount kit
- Metal wire oxygen holder
- Swivel Defibrillator shelf holds most defibrillators
- Sharps container holder box and
- Rail mount for additional accessories
- large drawers to accept most protocol trays
- Tray inserts and dividers for medication supplies
- Key Lock and keypad
Patient care healthcare facilities:
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Extended care facilities and nursing homes
- Residential care facilities
- Rehab and psych environments
- Prompt Care Clinics
- Dental care Offices
- Physician Offices
- Emergency department / urgent care
Request a Quote Inquire Now