MSC24BM – 40″H
Narrow – 22.5″ Wide
This procedure cart was specifically designed for patients and caregivers in mind. Defining features promote infection control, adaptability and durability. STATCART standard sizes and options in drawers and trays were made to be compatible with existing procedure carts on the market today. This compatibility creates uniformity and allows hospitals to easily upgrade their cart without the need to update protocols.
STATCART is quickly adaptable to meet the demands of different departments with its efficient equipment management Rail System. Due to the adaptability of its components, this system allows customers to find the optimal solution to answer specific clinical needs. Available with multiple lock options including a key lock, electronic keypad and electronic keypad with proximity card reader. The locking system can also be set up to offer dual credential unlocking. The cart is easily maneuvered around on plate-mounted swivel and locking casters.
This high quality storage system is manufactured and sourced in the USA and can withstand any demanding healthcare environment.
Powder Coat options:
- 5” locking swivel casters
- 5” tracking caster
- Integrated seams
- Smooth exposed surfaces
- Chemical resistant powder coat
- Corner posts with less channels to clean
- Removable draws & trays
- Scratch resistant Acrylic ABS work surface with drip edge & smooth corners for easy cleaning
Supports Thorough Cleaning
- Key lock
- Electronic keypad
- Prox card reader (High & Low frequencies)
- Self-closing drawers
- Configurable drawers of increments of 3”, 6” and 9”
- Full-extension, soft closing drawers
- Interchangeable components with Paladin Healthcare Equipment Management Rail System
- 8 STATCART configurations available in four heights in standard and narrow widths
Adaptable To Your Workflow